Community Energy has developed and financed 2.6 GW of renewable energy projects across the country, including 1.9 GW of solar power. Community Energy anticipates, originates and develops competitively advantaged solar plus storage projects and has been a leading renewable energy developer for over 20 years, developing many of the first and largest wind and solar projects in the United States. Community Energy has offices in Radnor, PA and Boulder, CO.
We are looking to add a Business Operations Analyst that will play a pivotal cross-functional role, ensuring that the Origination, Development, Project Finance, and New Markets teams have the information they need to make strategic decisions about Community Energy’s projects and overall portfolio. The position will be based in our Radnor, PA or Boulder, CO office.
What You’ll Do:
- Make key information about the company’s individual projects and portfolio readily available in a uniform format to simplify strategic decision making about each project and overall portfolio
- Pull information from multiple sources to create visibility into future spending using Gantt charts
- Collect, organize, analyze, complex data to present information about the company’s portfolio of solar and solar plus storage projects
- Analyze and solve problems that relate to specific solar projects and/or the portfolio
What You’ll Bring to the Team:
- Demonstrated ability to quickly and effectively manipulate data
- Ability let the data tell a story by assembling concise and effective power point presentations
- Fast learning capability
- Above average analytical skills
- Demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally
- Above-average communication skills; including the ability to gather accurate information; present information succinctly; and answer employees’ inquiries clearly and with warmth
Community Energy Core Values:
- Relationships are Paramount: Community Energy is seeking someone whose natural instinct is to intimately in the most personable, honest, compassionate, direct way possible, manage to the individual relationship.
- Sense of Urgency: To us, sense of urgency means having a strong bias for action, as well as agility.
- Wearing it Deeply: A common phrase that we use is, “think like an owner.” In a literal sense, this means making investment decisions as though it were your own money and wearing the weight of decisions within your sphere of accountability as opposed to passing the buck to someone else.
- Greater Good: We are seeking a team player who does not make decisions based on ego and who focuses on the right thing to do for the company and the mission.
- Persist and Solve: Our success has stemmed from people who embody a can-do attitude that is married with a dedication to forging solutions. Our belief is that to succeed as a project developer, our employees must be persistent, resourceful, creative problem solvers who are laser focused on the most important priorities.
Additionally, we seek candidates who are flexible, enthusiastic, energetic, able to prioritize efficiently, take responsibility and initiative, have demonstrated career focus and a passion for excellence, and who are looking to be part of a rapidly growing, hard-working, good-humored team of individuals.
Salary – Base compensation is $70,000 – $90,000 + bonus and annual incentive/ownership plan.
Compensation will be commensurate with experience and abilities. Our selection ultimately depends on finding the right person to join the team. All offers of employment are contingent upon the successful completion of a background check, references, and verification of legal right to work in the U.S. Community Energy is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All offers of employment are contingent upon verification of legal right to work in the US. Community Energy is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Qualified candidates should submit resumes to email@example.com.
Email subject should read “Business Operations Analyst”.