For more than twenty years, clean energy project developer Community Energy, Inc. has partnered with utilities, Fortune 500 companies and local communities to develop 2,000 MW of solar and wind generation projects, representing over $3 billion in invested capital. As an early pioneer in commercializing renewable energy assets, Community Energy leverages emerging technologies and resources to support decarbonization of our energy systems and promote fuel-free approaches. Headquartered in Radnor, Pennsylvania with an office in Boulder, Community Energy has a strong presence in diverse geographical markets. For more information about Community Energy please visit https://www.communityenergyinc.com/.
The Senior Project Finance Associate / Project Finance Manager will oversee financial analysis for Community Energy’s solar and storage development projects across the US. This position will support several project finance and M&A transactions each year with the goal of developing into a deal lead role on such transactions. The Senior Project Finance Associate / Project Finance Manager will have high management visibility and report directly to the VP of Project Finance & Origination.
Duties and Responsibilities
- 50% – Lead financial modeling of solar and energy storage development opportunities and lead team of junior associates.
- 35% – Support project financing and M&A transactions with 3rd party investors, lenders and/or tax equity providers.
- 15% – Provide strategic financial and renewable energy market analysis as needed.
- At least two years of work experience supporting the renewable energy industry in a financial modeling and transactional role. Previous experience working for a project developer, independent power producer, utility, or investment bank a plus.
- Bachelor’s or graduate degree with a focus in finance, economics, or another quantitative field.
- Professional presence and strong communication skills.
- Ability to succeed in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial office environment.
Please email cover letter and resumé to firstname.lastname@example.org. Email subject should read “Senior Project Finance Associate / Project Finance Manager”.
Salary will be commensurate with experience and abilities. Our selection ultimately depends on finding the right person to join the team. All offers of employment are contingent upon the successful completion of a background check, references and verification of legal right to work in the U.S. Community Energy Solar, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.