Community Energy has developed and financed 2.6 GW of renewable energy projects across the country, including 1.9 GW of solar power. Community Energy anticipates, originates and develops competitively advantaged solar plus storage projects and has been a leading renewable energy developer for over 20 years, developing many of the first and largest wind and solar projects in the United States. Community Energy has offices in Radnor, PA and Boulder, CO.
What You’ll Do:
As a Legal Assistant, you will play a crucial role in helping the legal team run efficiently to support the broader Community Energy team in getting their legal needs met in a timely manner. You will work in a fast-paced environment and be responsible for collaborating with the development team to prepare draft legal documents, assist with time sensitive project closings, and track completion of legal requests. As a Legal Assistant, you will be taking the first step on a path into the exciting and expanding field of renewable energy development. You could be based out of one of our offices in Radnor, PA or Boulder, CO, or you could work remotely, and either way, you will have abundant opportunities to build strong working relationships with people on the Team and throughout the industry.
What You’ll Bring to the Team:
- Proven ability to review legal documents for detail
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively in a fast paced environment
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Minimum 2 years professional experience
- Proficiency in MS Office, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Highly motivated with a strong desire to learn and grow
- Paralegal certificate, or work experience providing a familiarity with land leases, contracts, and/or title commitments
Qualified candidates should submit cover letter and resumé to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Email subject should read “Legal Assistant”. Salary range is $35,000-$45,000 per year. All offers of employment are contingent upon verification of legal right to work in the US. Community Energy is an Equal Opportunity Employer.