Community Energy has developed and financed 2.6 GW of renewable energy projects across the country, including 1.9 GW of solar power. Community Energy anticipates, originates, and develops competitively advantaged solar plus storage projects and has been a leading renewable energy developer for over 20 years, developing many of the first and largest wind and solar projects in the United States. Community Energy has offices in Radnor, PA and Boulder, CO.
What You’ll Do:
Community Energy is seeking to add a member to our team in a strategic and analytical role that will help us continue to lead and innovate in delivering 24/7 clean energy to the grid at scale.
In this role you will be a part of all aspects of the development cycle. You will be a part of the strategic engine of the company contributing to U.S. wide and market specific strategies, and you will be engaged in facilitating the success of the interconnection processes.
Community Energy is active in all major grids throughout the U.S. outside California, and many smaller balancing areas throughout the county. The director of Interconnection will help us proactively lead interconnection work throughout these areas.
The position is based in Community Energy’s headquarters near Philadelphia, PA. Remote work may be considered.
What You’ll Bring to the Team:
• 10+ years of deep working expertise of grid interconnection capacity and load flow analysis; both scoping and interpreting load flow analysis is key.
• Experience with scoping/pricing/problem-solving for direct connection and network upgrades would also be helpful to this role.
• Working experience with electric utilities/ISOs/RTOs.
• Strategic, analytical, and puzzle solving mindset with the ability to both see the big picture perspective and focus on deep details.
• Self-directed with the ability to succeed in a fast-paced environment, and manage multiple priorities.
• Experience directly conducting load flow modeling, is a plus.
Please email cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
Email subject should read “Interconnection Director”.
Determined compensation will be commensurate with experience and abilities. Our selection ultimately depends on finding the right person to join the team. All offers of employment are contingent upon the successful completion of a background check, references and verification of legal right to work in the U.S. Community Energy is an Equal Opportunity Employer.