Community Energy, a growing solar energy development company, is currently seeking candidates for a full time Director, People Ops. The position will be based in their HQ in Radnor, PA. More information about Community Energy can be found at www.communityenergyinc.com.
- Cultivate a high performing team
- Get the right people in the right seats and empower them to succeed
- Partner with the Leadership team as a Chief of Staff partner in building a best-in-class solar development team
Responsibilities of the Position
- Talent Acquisition (including leading on Diversity and Inclusion)
- Employee Relations & Performance Management
- Guide and manage overall Human Resources services, policies, and programs for the entire company
Candidates are Required to Possess the Following
- Minimum 8 years’ experience in HR/People Ops and at least 5 year’s managing teams
- Deep interest in people and helping them grow in their careers; including expertise in perceiving individuals’ strengths, weaknesses, desires and growth potential; including expertise in ushering employees in (and out) of the company based on them being the right (or wrong) fit
- Demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally and facilitate swift, efficient communication between teams
- Flexible and change-oriented
- Above-average communication skills; including the ability to gather accurate information; present information succinctly; and answer employees’ inquiries clearly and with warmth
- Above-average interpersonal skills, necessary for interviewing, communicating with, and welcoming prospective employees and co-workers and for employee relations tasks
- Experience implementing new procedures and negotiating change
- Complete proficiency in MS Office, including MS Excel, MS Word and MS PPT
- Core values of the employee include nimbleness, high touch communication, levity, and accountability
Preference May be given to Candidates who Possess the Following
- Experience with EOS
- Degree or certification in relevant field of study (i.e., Business, HR, etc.) or PHR/SPHR certification obtained or in-progress
- Experience working in a small or start-up company
- Experience in the renewable energy industry
Additionally, we seek candidates who are flexible, enthusiastic, energetic, able to prioritize efficiently, take responsibility and initiative, have demonstrated career focus and a passion for excellence, and who are looking to be part of a rapidly growing, hard-working, good-humored team of individuals. Salary is commensurate with experience and generous bonus potential is offered. All offers of employment are contingent upon verification of legal right to work in the US. Community Energy is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Qualified candidates should submit resumes to email@example.com.
Email subject should read “Director, People Operations”.