Community Energy has developed and financed 2.6 GW of renewable energy projects across the country, including 1.9 GW of solar power. Community Energy anticipates, originates and develops competitively advantaged solar plus storage projects and has been a leading renewable energy developer for over 20 years, developing many of the first and largest wind and solar projects in the United States. Community Energy has offices in Radnor, PA and Boulder, CO.
Community Energy is seeking to add a member to our team in a dynamic role that is deeply analytical, high level strategic, and will engage in real-world implementation of key initiatives that further the development of cutting-edge, utility scale solar and storage projects across the United States, as we continue to move our industry forward.
In this role you will support and lead analysis of market and project opportunities throughout the United States, you will be engaged in all aspects of development including but not limited to: market analysis and prioritization, site identification and suitability analysis, land acquisition, site optimization and design support, grid interconnection, permitting, sale of electricity, and all aspects of making a project successful, with a primary focus on market and project strategy.
It is an exciting time in the clean energy industry, and this can be an equally exciting role for the right candidate.
The position is based in Community Energy’s headquarters near Philadelphia, PA. Remote work may be considered.
- Two+ years of experience with solar energy
- Experience with electric utilities and/or markets
- Superior research, analytical and quantitative abilities
- Strategic and puzzle solving mindset
- Ability to see the big picture
- Demonstrated interest in and experience with energy and innovation
- Self-directed with the ability to succeed in a fast-paced environment
- Diligent follow-through
- GIS experience – e.g. ArcGIS, QGIS, Google Earth
- MS Excel (experience with macros a plus, not required)
- Hunger and excitement to dig in, problem solve, and deliver results
Please email cover letter and resumé to careers@CommunityEnergyInc.com.
Email subject should read “Clean Energy Analyst”.
Determined compensation will be commensurate with experience and abilities. Our selection ultimately depends on finding the right person to join the team. All offers of employment are contingent upon the successful completion of a background check, references and verification of legal right to work in the U.S. Community Energy is an Equal Opportunity Employer.