Community Energy, Inc. led early deployment of utility-scale wind and solar power over the last two decades, playing a leading role in commercializing these technologies at scale with two gigawatts of renewable energy power projects across the country. Community Energy is headquartered in Radnor, Pennsylvania with offices in Boulder, Colorado, and Chapel Hill, North Carolina.
Community Energy is seeking to add a member to our team in a dynamic role that is both deeply analytical and will engage in real-world project development of utility scale solar and storage projects, as well as cutting-edge demonstration projects that can advance our industry.
In this role you will support and lead analysis of market and project opportunities/strategies throughout the Eastern U.S.
In this role you will support the development of some of the largest utility scale solar (and solar + storage) projects in the eastern U.S., supporting all aspects of development including but not limited to: site identification and suitability analysis, land acquisition and negotiation, site optimization and design support, grid interconnection, permitting, sale of electricity, and all aspects of making a project successful.
There is significant room for growth in the expanding field of clean energy.
The position is based in Community Energy’s headquarters near Philadelphia, PA.
- Two+ years of experience with solar energy
- Superior research, analytical and quantitative abilities
- Strategic and puzzle solving mindset
- Ability to see the big picture
- Demonstrated interest in and experience with energy and innovation
- Self-directed with the ability to succeed in a fast-paced environment
- GIS experience – e.g. ArcGIS, QGIS, Google Earth (Important)
- MS Excel (experience with macros a plus, not required)
- Electrical Engineering and/or Interconnection Experience (a plus, not required)
- Experience with electric utilities and/or markets (a plus, not required)
- Hunger and excitement to dig in, problem solve, and deliver results
Please email cover letter and resumé to careers@CommunityEnergyInc.com.
Email subject should read “Clean Energy Analyst”.
Determined compensation will be commensurate with experience and abilities. Our selection ultimately depends on finding the right person to join the team. All offers of employment are contingent upon the successful completion of a background check, references and verification of legal right to work in the U.S. Community Energy is an Equal Opportunity Employer.