Qualified candidates must apply for positions online using the link provided within each posting. Phone calls, emails, or other inquiries regarding open positions and/or application status cannot be accepted.
Community Energy, a leading national wind energy marketer, is seeking energetic self-starters with a passion for promoting clean energy. Promote clean, homegrown wind and solar power and make a difference by signing up new residential and small business customers in Community Energy’s local green power programs available throughout the Northeast. Salespeople will work closely with Community Energy’s overall sales and marketing team. This is a community-oriented, grassroots effort and lots of fun. Sales opportunities are currently available in Connecticut and New York.
Responsibilities will include:
- Enroll new customers for their local clean energy program
- Part-time flexible schedule (10-20 hours per week)
- Weekend work required
Sales and Marketing channels include:
- Event Marketing (Fairs, Concerts, Festivals)
- Tabling at retail locations (Natural Food Stores, Farmers Markets)
- Presenting to community/environmental groups
- Grassroots networking through local organizations/neighborhoods
Ideal candidates will possess the following:
- Enthusiasm for and knowledge about the renewable energy industry
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Experience in community involvement or organization preferred
- Ability to learn quickly and retain new information
- Sales / Marketing experience preferred
Additionally, Community Energy seeks candidates who are flexible, energetic, able to prioritize efficiently, take responsibility and initiative in their fields, have demonstrated career focus, success, and motivation, and who are looking to be part of a rapidly-growing, hard-working, good-humored team of individuals. Compensation is results oriented and commission only. Advancement opportunities exist with a proven sales record and demonstration of strong management skills.
Interested candidates please email cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Email subject should read “Clean Energy Sales”.
All offers of employment are contingent upon the successful completion of a background check, references and verification of legal right to work in the U.S. Community Energy, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.